In the light of the day to day development and advancement in the science and technical procedures often encountered in endodontics therapy, it is not surprising to have unresolved issues related to field of endodontics. This conference will discuss several controversial technological advances and biological issues relevant to endodontics. Attendees at Saudi endodontic society and Princess Norah dental college meeting, 2019 will have ample opportunities to discuss all of the scientific and technical breakthroughs that are changing the landscape of dentistry and fulfill their continuing education and professional development requirements. To achieve our common goal of fostering synergy between dental science & technology in the region, a distinguished lineup of regional and international experts will come together in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to lead a dynamic scientific program of scientific oral presentation sessions, poster presentation and hands-on workshops.
We look forward to seeing all of you at this special joint event here in Riyadh.
Conference Aims and Objectives
The 8th Saudi Endodontic Society (SES) and Princess Nourah dental college Conference under the theme “CONTRAVERSIES IN ENDODONTICS” aims to bring together pioneer endodontic professionals and researchers to exchange and share their experience and research results on all aspects of endodontic specialty. The forum will also provide a platform for practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as treatment challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the field.
Call for Contributions
All honorable endodontic professionals, researchers and students are kindly encouraged to contribute in the conference through submission of their research abstract, papers and posters related to endodontic topics. All proposals must follow conference guidelines and must be submitted to Saudiendoconf2019@gmail.com
Call for abstracts, Oral presentations and Posters
- The deadline for oral presentations abstract submission December 1,2018.
- The deadline for poster abstracts submission December 1,2018.
- The deadline for final poster submission January 31,2019.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be submitted via the Conference website or email. Saudiendoconf2019@gmail.com
Abstracts must meet the following criteria:
- Topic: Clinical endodontics or basic scientific research
- Presentation length: 30 minutes
- The abstract text must not exceed 200 words.
- The abstract title may be a maximum of 20 words.
- All authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses must be included.
The abstract must be presented in the following sections:
◦Materials and methods
- Presentation length: 10 minutes.
- Posters will be displayed on all event days. Presenters will be asked to be present at their designated poster boards during coffee and lunch breaks to answer any questions.
Posters must meet the followings:
- May include text, illustrations, intra-oral bitewing radiographs or CBCT scans, tables and graphs.
- Must be prepared on a single sheet of 70 cm in width and 90 cm in height.
- Must provide the title, all authors’ first and last names, institutions with which the authors are affiliated, city and country of residence, and email addresses.
- Must be prepared in a font size that can be read from a distance of 1 m.
- Must have the logo of the Saudi Endodontic Society, the logo of Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University and the logo of your institute.
Case presentations (Case Reports):
In addition to the requirements above, the abstract must consist of the following sections:
- Case description (a high quality of clinical and radiographic photos must be included). Patient’s eyes should be covered.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us. Saudiendoconf2019@gmail.com
Presenting authors are required to register for the congress should their abstract be accepted. Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- (Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS’ DECLARATION
The following statement should be signed and submitted by the corresponding author(s):
I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.) I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract. I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST & ETHICAL APPROVAL
You will be asked to declare that you have received ethical approval for your study (if relevant), and you will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PRESENTATION
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.